Sunday, February 1, 2009

U-Blog 1

This class has been very interesting. I have always seen online courses or e-learning courses and others taking them but I have never taken one myself until now. This course is very different from others but I like it. I'm a person that tends to kind of teach myself and be more hands on. So with having to use the computer to get the course information and complete assignments, this course is great for me. I can somewhat teach myself or learn in a way that's easier for me.

1 comment:

  1. I can agree with you to the fullest on that first sentence this class has been very interesting. yeah this is my first one also and i like the style of teaching that the professor does in our class. this whole blog i can agree with cause a lot of business have gone to the virtual world of doing a lot of things like meetings and conferces etc....

    ReplyDelete